In today’s guide, I am going to show you how to change TikTok background and replace it with “TikTok green screen.” With this, you will be able to use a green screen on TikTok video.
Of recent, TikTok joined the bandwagon and become one of the most successful social media competing with Instagram and Snapchat with its 15 seconds video skit.
With the TikTok ability to change the way people assimilate information online boost the apps download and rank among the best. Even though the TikTok app has been banned alongside some apps, the app keeps trending.
Without relenting in add more feature to TikTok such as the ability for TikTok influential to earn TikTok coins that can easily be converted to TikTok Diamond and then to raw cash that can be withdrawn to PayPal it worth putting all your effort to produce the best TikTok video that people will love.
And one of the ways to stand out is to use a unique background in your TikTik videos. Therefore, in this guide, you will learn the best technique to change TikTok background and add filter effects to your TikTok video before you upload it to the platform.
If you are planning to delete unwanted videos on your TikTok account, perhaps videos that do not bring views here is a guide on how to delete all TikTok videos at once.
Why you Need to Change TikTok Background
One of the ways to stand out is creating brands with uniqueness. If you want to be known for what you do you should be able to create your identity in the industry that you belong to. Therefore, the following could be the reason to change your background on TikTok.
- To set a platform for yourself on the app.
- To move from using a quack wallpaper to using a professional architectural design as your background
- For uniqueness purpose.
- To be able to use the TikTok green screen feature.
- To use your most preferred image as your TikTok background Wallpaper.
The benefits are probably unlimited. You will start to see the feature once the background wallpaper is enabled.
What is TikTok Green Screen
Green screen on TikTok is a feature to add a background image to TikTok video and other filter effects. To set a particular image or photo as your TikTok background you must pass through the green screen section on your TikTok and thus allowing you to change the default TikTok background wallpaper.
With this TikTok green screen, you can replace your TikTok video background with an inbuilt filter of your choice. So, if you have been longing to modify your TikTok background image with a filter of your choice here is a quick guide to using the green screen on TikTok for this purpose.
How to Change TikTok Background
To use the TikTok green screen to change your TikTok video background just follow the procedures below.
- Launch the “TikTok” app on your Android or iPhone.
- Choose your preferred login option and sign in to your account.
- Tap on the “+” option on your TikTok homepage screen.
- TikTok will open the inbuilt video record to either record using the front camera or the back camera and tap on the “Effects” green icon to the bottom left before the record button.
- Here you will find different categories which include trending, new, special effects, comedy, beauty,and meme.
- Tap on the “+” which is first above the effects navigation.
- Go to your phone library or gallery and find the image you want to set as your TikTok video background and start recording your video.
- That is how to change the TikTok background and replace it with your desired image.
After this, you will see that your head will be dangling around. You can drag and drop the dangling video head into the appropriate position before you hit on the video record button.
How to Change TikTok Background Wallpaper on Web
TikTok web is still under construction as a lot of features are still missing on the beta version. Currently, you cannot change your TikTok background image using the TikTok green screen, you cannot change your TikTok profile picture using the TikTok web, and many other features that are stilling missing. However, the future still holds a lot for TikTok, so, this feature can come to TikTok web with time.
How to Find Videos with “TikTok Green Screen”
You can make your TikTok video with green screen discoverable to others on the platform. You can also use the same approach to search TikTok videos with a changed background using the green screen feature.
To make your TikTok video discovered when you use the green screen to change the background wallpaper add #greenscreen to the video description.
And to find trending videos with green screen type #greenscreen into the video search box.
How to Change TikTok Background to Black
If you are concerned on how to change TikTok background to black you should simply select the black effect in the green screen option in your TikTok video.
- Launch the “TikTok” app on your phone (Android or iPhone/iPad).
- Tap on the “+” button on the homepage screen.
- TikTok will open the inbuilt recording software.
- Tap on the “Effect” button to the bottom left.
- Swipe the navigation to the left and choose “Effect.”
- Scroll down the interface and tap on “Black Background.”
Once the black background is selected you can start recording your video and hit the post button to post the video on your timeline with the black background.
Unable to Change Background in TikTok
Bu default you should be able to change your TikTok video background. But, if the feature is missing on your phone this could mean that your phone is old and missing the camera filter option. Also, if you have not updated TikTok app in a while, the green screen feature may be missing and you will not be able to access the feature to change your video background on TikTok.