To be unique on TikTok, you need to customize your profile picture to suit what you share on TikTok. And an ordinary picture isn’t enough but nothing stops you from using the best of your pictures. However, it is important to change TikTok profile picture to charge your followers.
Other means to remain unique on Tik Tok is to change and customize your TikTok username from digits to your name or your TikTok handle.
TikTok allows users to customize their TikTok account for free. The free features to customize TikTok account include changing TikTok ID after getting the best TikTok username ideas, writing the best Tik Tok bio, etcetera.
What is a TikTok Profile Picture?
TikTok profile is an image that represents you on the platform. This image stands for you and whatever you do on the social network is attributed to the image. TikTok profile picture is also called TikTok avatar is the representation of yourself on Tik Tok using your image.
For quick recognition for TikTok celebrities, a unique picture is used and a short bio describing them and what they do. However, to stay different on TikTok, you need to change your profile picture and create a unique bio on your profile for people to know who you are.
You can even do an intro of yourself using a TikTok video so that your followers will know what to expect coupled with your bio.
How to Change Your Profile Picture on TikTok on Mobile
How to change your profile picture on TikTok is simple and straightforward.
1. Log in to your Tik Tok account and click on the head-gear icon on the bottom right of your account homepage. If you have forgotten your Tik Tok Username and password follow this guide to retrieve them.
2. Tap on your profile picture and click on change.
3. Select take a photo to capture your new look using your phone camera or select from gallery to select an existing photo from your phone gallery.
4. Allow TikTok to access photos, media, and files on your device by clicking “Allow”.
5. Select the photo and click on confirm to the bottom side on the screen right.
6. Adjust your TikTok profile photo position by dragging the picture to fill the circle and click on done.
7. Done. You old TikTok profile picture will be replaced with the new one and all your followers can start seeing the new picture.
How to Change Profile Picture on TikTok on Web
How to change profile picture on TikTok on the web portal [tiktok.com] is simple and direct. Here is the step by step procedure.
- Open your browser and go to www.tiktok.com
- Tap on the “Profile” icon to the right and tap “View Profile.”
- Tap on the “Edit” pencil on the default picture/avatar.
- This will popup your computer directory. Navigate to where the picture or phone you want to use is saved and select it.
- Crop the picture and tap on the Save button.
How to change profile picture on TikTok web is yet to be available globally. So, if you can edit your profile picture on TikTok web at the moment it means that the feature is not available in your region at the moment.
If you can change your TikTok profile pic using the above guide kindly leave a message below. Is the feature to change your profile pic on TikTok web available in your region?