What we Discussed
Tik Tok videos sharing platform has gained a lot of popularity within a short period with everybody uploading various short videos to gain more views and gain more Tik Tok followers due to numerous features such as delete Tik Tok videos, change Tik Tok password, upload Tik Tok profile picture, delete draft videos, and a lot more.
However, a good way to build huge followers on Tik Tok is by uploading funny and captivating videos.
If any of your videos are of a low quality you may want to delete it. In this guide, I will take you through the entire process to delete Tik Tok videos.
If your video is more than one, I’ll teach you how to delete all your videos at once without losing a single follower.
Meanwhile, all deleted videos on Tik Tok will not be accessible again. All, if you choose to delete Tik Tok draft videos in your gallery, all will be deleted as well. This implies that, once you deleted your videos on Tik Tok including all your performing videos on Tik Tok neither you nor your followers will no longer be able to access it again.
Note: We’ll advise you to only delete your video (s) with low qualities and that’s not bringing the expected views on your timeline.
They are two ways to delete Tik Tok videos at once. The first approach will quit your Tik Tok account. And that is by deleting your Tik Tok account.
If you want to take some time off Tik Tok, you can delete your Tik Tok account permanently or temporarily put your Tik Tok account on hold.
However, the less lenient approach is to delete your Tik Tok videos all at once and still operate your Tik Tok account losing only your Tik Tok videos and start all over again.
How to Delete All your TikTok Videos at Once
The first approach to delete all your TikTok video at once is to delete your TikTok account and create another TikTok account. Once you choose to close your TikTok account permanently all your TikTok videos will be deleted as well.
- Launch the TikTok app.
- Tap Me >> Hamburger to the top right.
- Tap the “Privacy and Settings cogwheel icon.
- Tap on “Manage my account.”
- Scroll down and tap “Delete Account.”
- Enter the “Verification Code” and tap “Continue.
This will delete your account and also helps to delete all your TikTok videos at once. If you don’t want to delete your TikTok account, follow the procedures below to delete only videos on TikTok.
How to Delete TikTok Videos Fast
Note that, this how-to delete your Tik Tok videos at once is irreversible once you click on the delete button. The procedures are the exact process I followed to delete my Tik Tok videos, most especially, the under-performing clips.
2. Click on the head-gear icon to the bottom right of your Tik Tok account to access your TikTok profile and gallery.
3. Go to the video you want to delete. To delete multiple videos, tick more than one video from your video gallery. To delete all, tick all videos in your gallery.
4. Tap the delete trash-can icon and press OK from the pop-up to delete all selected videos.
Note: This process is irreversible.
How to Delete all Your Videos on TikTok
Here you can delete all your videos on TikTok if they are saved on your phone. And with this guide, I will walk you through how to delete multiple videos on TikTok at once.
- Open your phone File Manage.
- Tap on “Storage”. Here you can tap on internal or external storage.
- Type “TikTok” into the search box and select the “TikTok” folder.
- Tap and hold any of the videos in the folder and select multiple videos using the checkbox.
- Tap on the “Delete” button and tap “Delete” again from the popup to delete all selected videos in the folder.
With this, you can delete multiple videos on TikTok via your phone file manager.
How to Delete all your TikTok Posts at once
There is possibly no better way to delete all your TikTok posts at once on the TikTok app. The best approach is to delete them one after the other.
- Launch the “TikTok” app and tap the “Me” button to the bottom right.
- Tap on the video to start playing it.
- Swipe the line where TikTok duet, react, save video, and others are.
- Tap on “Delete” and tap on the delete” button again to delete the video.
Now, you have to repeat the process on all your TikTok posts to delete them.
How to Delete TikTok Video
Here is how to delete a video on TikTok that you uploaded to your account.
- Log in to your TikTok account and go to your account profile.
- Find the video you want to delete and tap on it.
- Click on … to the bottom right of the video thumbnail.
- Tap on the delete button or the icon representing trash.
- Tap on the confirm popup asking you whether you want to delete the video from your account.
And the video will be deleted from.your the account while others will remain. Next, we will discuss how to delete the TikTok draft video.
How to Delete a TikTok Video on Draft
If you are planning to delete a TikTok video in your draft, here is a quick lift to that.
- Tap on the “Me” button to the bottom right in your TikTok account.
- You will be taken to your TikTok profile where you will have all access to your draft videos, videos you have uploaded, all your TikTok followers, and following.
- Tap on the “Draft” button to view all videos in your draft.
- Talk on the video that you want to delete from the draft.
- Tap on the menu option and tap delete from the popup.
- Tap “Confirm” from the pop up to delete the video.
You can repeat the process to delete all draft videos in your TikTok.
How to Delete TikTok to Delete All your TikTok Video
If you are planning to delete all your videos on TikTok without keeping you are account or your account data, the simple approach is to delete your TikTok account. To be able to delete your TikTok account, you must add a phone number to your account for TikTok account delete verification purpose.
- Sign in to your TikTok account.
- Tap Me to go to your account profile.
- Tap on the more option to top right on your account profile page.
- Tap “Manage Account” under privacy & settings.
- Tap on delete or remove the account and enter the verification code that’s sent to your phone.
- Tap “Continue” to delete your account.
This is how to delete your videos on TikTok at once when you choose to delete your account permanently. This approach is irreversible.
How to Make a Video Private on TikTok
TikTok allows you to change public video to private and make it visible to you alone. You don’t need to switch from public TikTok to a private account.
- Open the TikTok app and go to your account profile by clicking on the “Me” icon to the bottom right.
- Tap on the video to start playing it.
- Swipe the video information below and click on “Privacy & settings.
- Under who can see your video choose ” Private”
- This will change the video from public to private. And the video will only be visible to you alone.
- You can always change the video visibility from private to public.
On the other side, you can download and save your TikTok data and upload it to your new TikTok account later. This includes all your videos on TikTok, poss that you like or share, and all your comments on TikTok videos.