What we Discussed
Here in this guide, you will learn how to disable Incognito mode on Android, iPhone, and Chromebook.
Incognito mode on browsers helps to browse the internet without keeping your history activities. That is the sole purpose. But, it could be harmful if your kids use it to access content that is not pleasing to hearing without your knowledge.
And now, what about disabling the feature on your Android phone? If you noticed suspicious activities going on underneath in your Android phone incognito mode, you can turn it off with a simple trick to control all that happens on the device.
So, here, in this guide, you will learn how to disable incognito mode on Android, iPhone, and Chromebook to be able to monitor all activities on the device.
On the other hand, you can use Incognito mode to hide your search intent or info when using another person’s phone. This could be your friend’s phone or your siblings’ phone. You can use the Incognito mode to browse the internet without revealing what you are searching for.
What is an Incognito Mode?
The word “Incognito” means “Private.” So, when you are in “Incognito Mode” on Android, it means you are on “Private” mode on the device. When the Incognito mode is enabled or when you are on an Incognito mode on a browser, it means you are browsing the internet privately without leaving a trace of what you are searching for.
The intent behind “Android Incognito Mode” is to allow browser users to browse without remembering their search history.
To be able to hide Incognito mode on Android using this post you need to download a 3rd party app called “Incoquito.”
Don’t Miss: How to Change TikTok Background
What is Incoquito?
Incoquito is a mobile app to hide Incognito mode on Android. With this app on your Android phone, you have absolute control over Chrome and other browsers.
The app is completely free. However, you may be prompt to pay for it. So, it’d be better to download Incoquito code APK without paying a dime.
First, we need to enable install from an unknown feature on your Android to be able to install the Incoquito APK on your device.
- Go to your phone settings.
- Tap on “Security”
- Navigate the page and tap on “Unknown Sources.”
- Tap “OK” from the popup.
The link to download the Incoquito mode APK will be made available at the bottom of this post. Just keep reading.
How to Disable Incognito Mode on Android
It’s easy and direct to disable Incognito mode on Android browsers, Chrome, Opera, other browsers inclusive.
- Launch the “Incoquito” app on your phone.
- Toggle the button to the top right and tap “Continue” to enable Incoquito.
- Tap on the “Incoquito” tap on turn on “Notification access.”
- Tap “Allow” from the “Popup.”
- Tap “Mode” to choose the option to prevent tabs from opening.
- Select “Prevent tabs from opening.”
- When the “Incognito mode” will be disabled and prevented from staying opened.
Although this will still open the Android Incognito mode it will be closed within a few seconds forcing the users to use normal browsing mode.
You can further configure the “prevent open settings” for the type of message you want to display when the Incognito mode tab is opened.
How to Hide Incoquito App
You can make the Incoquito mode app invisible to other people using the same mobile with you if you want to hide the app from the app drawer.
- Launch the “Incoquito app” on your phone.
- Tap “Launcher Visibility”
- When hidden, Incoquito can only be launched from either on a web page or the dialer.
- Tap “Web” or “Dialer” to hide the “Incoquito” app icon from your app drawer.
- The launch page will appear in Chrome’s history in case you want to remove it.
- Tap on “Open Chrome”
This will open in the Chrome browser with the option to launch the Incoquito app on your phone.
You can also use the app dialer, *#*#4626#*#* to launched tine Incoquito app.
How to Disable Incognito Mode in Chromebook
Just the way to disable Incognito mode on Android Chrome browser you can also disable Incognito mode in Chromebook. Meanwhile, you must have a G-suit account in other to turn off Incognito mode in your Chromebook.
- Go to your G-suit account.
- Tap on “Device Management.”
- Tap on “Chrome Management.”
- Click on “User settings.”
- Navigate to the Chromebook security option.
- Select the “Disallow Incognito mode” from the “Incognito Mode” option.
You can close the G-suit account or log out now. You Chromebook incognito mode will be disabled.
How to Disable Incognito Mode on iPhone
It’s quite easy and straightforward to disable Incognito mode on iPhone. This helps to hide all private browsing activities on your iPhone and iPad without using a 3rd party app.
- Open your iPhone Settings
- Tap “General >> Screen time.
- Tap on “Restriction”. If you are using older iOS version, you can access the restriction feature from General >> restriction.
- Tap “Enable Restriction” and enter your passcode (and you must be able to remember this passcode always.
- Navigate to website >> limit adult content to filter web content on your Safari browser.
- This option disabled Incognito mode on your iPhone. You can open the Safari browser and open the Incognito mode and you will see it has been hidden completely.
We believe this how to disable Incognito mode on Android, iPhone, and Chromebook will help you to monitor all browsers activities, search histories, and cookies on your phone