This post will guide you with how to fix error AADSTS50020 on https://aka.ms/remoteconnect when you attempt to log in to your Microsoft account on PS4 or Xbox or Nintendo switch to link and cross-play Minecraft with your friends with or without the console that you have.
There has been a lot of complaints when you enter the activation code on https://aka.ms/remoteconnect and tap continue to link your Microsoft to your game console.
However, here in this guide, I will walk you through how to fix error AADSTS50020 on PS4 and other game consoles.
Reset Microsoft Live Password
When you reset Microsoft Live password it could change your Windows 10 password if the email address is used to sign in to your PC. Therefore, you want to take note that changing your Microsoft live password will also change the password on your Windows PC.
- Go to Microsoft Live password reset portal.
- Enter your phone number to skype username or email address and tap “Next.”
- Microsoft needs to verify your identity. Choose “Text” or “Call”, enter the last for digit number of your phone number and tap “Get Code.”
- Microsoft will send your password recovery code to the phone number, enter the code and tap “Next.”
- Enter your new password and tap on the “Next” button.
Once you have successfully changed your Microsoft Live password you will be logged out of your Microsoft Live account on your PS4 console.
How to Fix Error AADSTS50020 on https://aka.ms/remoteconnect
Following the procedure below you will be able to fix AADSTS50020 error on Minecraft.
- Change your Microsoft Live account to log out from all devices.
- Link Microsoft to PS4.
- Take note of the activation code and go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect on your PC or phone.
- Enter the code and finish up.
- This should fix the error code AADSTS50020
Since you cannot unlink Microsoft Live from your PS4 console, the best fix is to change your Microsoft password to logout from all devices and attempt the remote connect again. Things should work and fix the error AADSTS50020 code.