If you are planning to watch ESPN on your smart TVs such as Roku and Apple TV here is a guide for. Just the way to activate YouTube on smart TVs using https:// www.youtube.com/activate you can activate ESPN and ESPN plus on your smart TVs include Roku and Amazon Fire TV using https://espn.com/activate.
If you are a fan of Pluto TV you can follow this guide to activate Pluto TV on your smart TV. The approach is simple and straightforward to follow.
Before you can activate ESPN plus on Roku or other smart TVs you must have an active subscription or ESPN free trial. Therefore, to start with, we will walk you through how to activate ESPN to be able to view ESPN activation code and activate your plan on your smart TV using https://www.espn/watch/activate.
ESPN Activation Code
Activation code on ESPN is a 6 digits code on your smart TV screen when you launched the ESPN + plus. This code interlink your smart TV and your ESPN account to be able to access ESPN contents on the selected device.
So, if you are planning to activate ESPN on Roku, it is the activation code on the ESPN app on your Roku TV that will allow you to activate and watch the ESPN subscription you subscribed to on your Roku.
You can activate ESPN on the following devices.
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
How to Install ESPN App on Smart TV
If the ESPN app is not preinstalled on your smart TV here is a step by step procedure to download and install the ESPN app on Roku.
- Press the “Home” button on your Roku TV remote
- Hover to “Search” on the “Left Pane.”
- Search for “ESPN Plus”
- Tap “Add Channel.”
- Tap on the “OK” button once the channel has been added to your Roku channel list.
- Navigate to the homepage and you will see “ESPN +” will be added to the list.
In most cases where ESPN is preinstalled on your smart TV, you will see the channel icon beside “Featured apps.”
How to Activate to ESPN on Roku
This approach will walk you to link your ESPN subscription to your Roku device with the ESPN or ESPN + app installed on your device and activate it.
- Switch on your Roku TV.
- Tap on “Settings.”
- Tap on “Subscription” in the left pane.
- Tap on “ESPN +”
- Tap on “Log In”
- Write down the “ESPN plus activation code” on your Roku screen.
- Visit https://espn.com/activate on your phone or computer browser.
- Enter the “Activation Code” and tap on the “Continue” button.
- Enter your ESPN Login username and password and tap “Login”
- A success message will appear that you have successfully activated your ESPN on your Roku device.
How to Activate ESPN Plus on Apple TV using https://espn.com/activate
If you have any of the Apple TV version you can activate ESPN + on it with your active ESPN subscription.
- Turn on the “Apple TV” and navigate to “Apple Store.”
- Launch the “ESPN +” app on the device.
- Go to “Settings” and tap on “Subscriptions.”
- Tap on “Subscribe”
- Tap on the “Log In” option.
- ESPN activation code will display on the screen. Take note of it and don’t close the screen.
- Open your browser and go to https://espn.com/watch/activate on your phone or computer.
- Enter the activation that is displayed on your TV screen and tap “Continue.”
- Enter your “ESPN login username and password and hit the “Login” tab.
Now, your ESPN subscription will be linked to your Apple TV and you will be able to access the service on a bigger screen.
How to Activate ESPN Plus on PS4
With your ESPN subscription, you can activate it on your PlayStation 4 game console. The approach is simple and easy to accomplish.
- Connect your PS4 to a power source and switch on the game console.
- Go to your app store and open the ESPN app.
- Navigate to “Settings” and tap “Subscription” under “Account Information”
- Tap on the “Subscribe” button next.
- ESPN activation code for your PS4 will display. Leave the screen unclosed.
- Open a browser on your PC or Android or iPhone and go to https://espn.com/watch/activate.
- Enter the code on the PlayStation 4 and tap on “Continue” to proceed.
- Log in to your existing ESPN account with your username and password and tap “Login.”
- Once the connection between your ESPN subscription and the PS4 game console, you will see a notification that your device has been successfully linked.
How to Activate ESPN on Amazon Fire TV & Firestick
The steps to activate ESPN on Firestick, Amazon Fire TV and Fire tablet is simple and easy to follow.
- Launch your Amazon Fire TV.
- Hover to “ESPN +” opposite “Featured apps.”
- Tap “Settings >> Subscriptions.”
- Select “ESPN +”
- Tap the on “Log In” option.
- Take note of the code to activate your Fire TV in your ESPN + account.
- Open a browser on your Android or iPhone or PC and go to https://espn.com/activate
ESPN Activation Code not Working
Is the ESPN activation code not working on the official portal to activate ESN? Make sure you enter the code correctly. The code is case sensitive. And make sure that your ESPN subscription is active. Aside from that, you may have to re-link your account if the activation code isn’t working.