If you are seeing an error message when you want to activate Minecraft on PS4 via https://aka.ms/remoteconnect with the code on your TV, to know what the website (https://aka.ms/remoteconnect) is used for and how to multi-play Minecraft with other people that correctly set up the cross-play engine on their device or how to fix the cross-play error if you are seeing remoteconnect not working, here is a guide for you.
This guide contains everything about https aka ms remoteconnect ps4 and how to enjoy the cross-play engine with your friends and other people on Minecraft using their Gamertag.
About https aka ms remoteconnect
If you are starting for the first time and you are about asking all the questions you have in your mind concerning the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect and https://aka.ms/accountsettings, you don’t have to go further. This short epistle will provide all answers to your questions regarding the https aka ms remoteconnect.
What is https://aka.ms/remoteconnect?
https://aka.ms/remoteconnect a site that allows people to play Minecraft at home with other people with devices except for the one they have.
The site makes playing Minecraft on Nintendo Switch, PS4 smooth. However, to play on any non-Microsoft device, users must create & sign in with a free Microsoft account to be able to play other people on their devices with Microsoft devices.
Microsoft allows Minecraft players playing on different devices such as the Switch, PS4, a Windows PC and Mac or even on smartphone iOS or Android devices to be able to play with their friends who have the Minecraft game installed on their Xbox 360 or Xbox One with their free Microsoft account login.
For a complete guide on TikTok refer to this page.
Why https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Code Error
https://aka.ms/remoteconnect error is a bug error on the Minecraft https aka ms remoteconnect ps4 Bedrock Edition. This error is common among Minecraft first time players using their Microsoft account.
This bug blocks users from signing in to the Minecraft using their Microsoft Live account. This error to fix https://aka.ms/remoteconnect will pop up constantly whenever you want to enter the Microsoft activation code on your Minecraft.
The main reason why Minecraft results in https://aka.ms/remoteconnect error is often attracted to the fact that you changed your device. This is not limited to; but, most Minecraft players experience this Microsoft remote connect when they change from one device to another. For instance, when they change from PS4 to Xbox One or Xbox 360 console.
https aka ms remoteconnect not Working
If you are experiencing https://aka.ms/remoteconnect not working when you attempt to cross-play on your consoles. With the https aka ms remoteconnect login password reset you can fix the error message. follow the procedures below.
- Go to Microsft password reset page here.
- Enter the email associated with your console (PS4 or Xbox) or the associated phone number and tap Next.
- Microsoft will need to verify your identity. Choose an option, enter the last 4 digits of your phone and tap “Next.”
- Microsft will send a verification code to your phone number if you choose text or dedicate the code over the phone if you selected call.
- Enter the verification code and tap “Next.”
- Now, create a new password to save the option. This will log you out of all devices including the PS4 or Xbox console depending on your device.
- Now, restart the console and re-link your Microsoft account to your console.
- Take note of the activation code on the screen and open a browser on your phone or PC and go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect and enter the code.
This should help you to fix the AADSTS50020 error you are experiencing when you go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect to enter the code.
How to Use the Xbox Mobile App to Setup Microsoft Remote Connect on Xbox One
If you are ready to set up your Xbox One using the Xbox mobile app, follow the steps below.
- Go to https://aka.ms/xboxsetup on your game console (Xbox) or mobile devices browsers.
- Sign in with your Microsoft free account.
- Following the on-screen instructions. (Note: This site is only available for mobile users at the moment)
How to Setup Cross-play Engine Xbox
The process of setting up cross-play on Xbox is straightforward. Just follow the steps below.
- Go to the Microsoft Store on your Xbox One or 360.
- Go to the download search and search for Minecraft for Xbox One.
- This is free to download if you own a Minecraft: Xbox One Edition.)
- Launch the Minecraft game.
- Follow the instruction on the screen to set up cross-play with other players who already set up the cross-play feature on their device.
You should be all set to play with players on other devices who have setup cross-play correctly.
How to Setup Minecraft Cross-Play On Your Nintendo Switch or the PS4
- Go to the Nintendo shop on your PS4 console or Sony PlayStation store.
- On Nintendo Switch: Search for “Minecraft” and tap download Minecraft for Switch.
- This is free if you already own the Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition.
- On PS4: Type “Minecraft PS4” and tap on the download Minecraft for Playstation 4.
- This is free as well if you own the Minecraft account: Playstation 4 Edition.
- Sign up for Microsoft User account.
- Navigate to the Minecraft home screen on your device and tap on the option to sign in.
- Tap on the link, and it will redirect you from the login screen to the remote connect page.
- Take note of the 8 digit activation code. You will need this code to activate your account on the official AKA MS Remote connect website.
- Open your browser and go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect. You can do this on your mobile browser or your Windows/Mac browser.
- Enter the code on your console screen.
- Tap on the “Next” button.
- Follow the instruction on the screen to complete the process to sign in.
Fix https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Bug in Minecraft
It’s simple and straightforward to fix https://aka.ms/remoteconnect not working in Minecraft. Here you will be able to fix all sign-in bug error in your Minecraft.
Use https aka ms Remoteconnect Code
If you are experiencing this error on PS4, then, refreshing the Minecraft game could fix the error code. But, if this didn’t work for you, then, follow the steps below.
- Open a browser on your PC or mobile.
- Visit the Microsoft access code for Minecraft and bookmark the page.
- Open the Minecraft error and write down the code
- Open the Microsft page on another device [phone or PC] and paste the code from the Minecraft error screen.
Now, once the above procedures are carried correctly, you will get access to the Microsoft store.
Delete Minecraft Saved and Corrupted Game Date
If the error persists you may need to delete the game files and start all over again to fix the Minecraft error.
- Launch the Minecraft.
- Go to “Settings.
- Tap on “System settings”
- Tap “Storage”
- Tap “Game Storage” to access the Minecraft store files.
- Delete all files in the storage. Usually, there are two files. So, make sure that both files are deleted to start afresh.
These two steps usually fix https://aka.ms/remoteconnect not working PS4 game console. But, if the error keeps coming back then you might want to create a new Minecraft account.
How to Setup Xbox Remotely on https://aka.ms/xboxsetup
The approach to use https://aka.ms/xboxsetup on mobile to set Xbox remotely is simple and easy to accomplish. Note that this site is only available on a mobile device. So, if you are reading this article on your Windows or macOS you will need to pull out your phone.
- Go to https://aka.ms/xboxsetup on your Android or iPhone browser.
- You will see “Welcome to Xbox” get started. Tap to continue setup in the Xbox app.
- You will be prompted to download and install the Xbox app on your phone. For Android, you will be redirected to the Google Play Store and for iPhone, you will be redirected to the Apple Store.
- Download and install the Xbox app on your phone and log in to your Xbox account.
Follow the instruction on the screen to finish up the setup on your Xbox console using the mobile app.
Desktop Remote Connect
Microsoft remote connect allows you to control your Windows 10 PC from afar using your Android and iOS device. To start with, you need to configure your Windows 10 PC to work with the remote connect app on your Andriod/iPhone.
- Tap on your Windows 10 start button.
- Tap on “Settings.”
- Tap “System”.
- Tap “Desktop remote.”
- Enable remote desktop on the screen to make the feature ready to connect with another device with the remote connect app.
Now that you have set up the Windows 10 remote connect, you PC ready to connect to another device with the access from a distance.
How to Connect to a Desktop Remoteconnect from Windows 10
If you have another Windows 10 with desktop remote connect setup as shared above, you will be able to access it from another Windows 10 with the remoteconnect feature set up.
- Open your local computer and search for “Remote Desktop Connection.”
- Type the name of the PC with “Remote connect” that you want to connect to.
- Tap “Connect” to connect to the PC locally.
How to Connect Windows 10 With Mobile Desktop Remote Connect App
With the remote connect app for Windows, Android and iPhone you can connect to your Windows 10 PC from a distance location.
- Download and install the “Remote Connect” app on your phone. Find the link below.
- Launch the “Desktop remote app.”
- Type the name of the Windows 10 PC to connect to.
- Select the Remote name and wait for the connection to establish.
Signing into a Microsoft Account for Online Multiplayer on Nintendo Switch
You first need to log in your Microsoft account to be able to play online multiplayer in Minecraft Dungeons on Nintendo Switch. So, in this guide, you will learn how to log in to your Microsoft account successfully on Nintendo Switch and start to add your friends using the Gamertag.
- Launch the Minecraft Dungeon on your Nintendo Switch and you will be asked to log in to your Microsoft account and take note of the Switch code.
- Go to https://www.microsoft.com/link on your phone browser or PC (Windows or Mac).
- Enter the Nintendo Switch activation code and sign in to your Microsoft account if you are prompted to do so.
- After you have signed successfully, your Microsoft account will be connected to your Dungeon on Minecraft.
- To change your Microsoft account settings you need to go to https://account.xbox.com/settings on the same browser or open another browser and log in to your Microsoft account to change your account settings.
- To unlink your Microsoft from Minecraft Dungeon then you would have to do so via the game settings when you tap “Configure Online Play” or log out your Microsoft account.
- On the Dungeon screen, to switch between online and offline game press the “L and R” button.
- To add your friends, switch to online, tap “Add Friends” and search them using their Microsoft Gamertag.
Note: You can either invite a friend to join your world or join friend via Gamertag invitation or go for Realms play.
https aka ms Remoteconnect PS4
For https aka ms remoteconnect PS4 Minecraft issue or login on PS4 using Microsoft follow the procedures below.
- Go to https aka ms remoteconnect ps4 website.
- Enter the https aka ms remoteconnect code.
- Tap on the “Continue” button.
Now, you should be logged in to your Microsoft account on your PS4 console linked to your Minecraft game. However, failed login is inevitable
https aka ms Remoteconnect PS4 Failed Login
If you are experiencing a failed login on your PS4 console after using the https aka ms remoteconnect code on the official portal follow the procedures below to fix the failed login error message.
- Download and save your Minecraft data to PS4 online storage
- Turn off data automatic upload.
- Delete all saved data from your Minecraft game.
- Reset your PS4 console and restart the Minecraft game.
- Download your saved data from the PS4 storage online and upload it.
The steps above are the procedures to fix Minecraft https aka ms remoteconnect ps4 login failed
How Do I Change MyAccount Remote Connect Settings?
Sign in to your account and go to “Settings,” tap on the settings to edit, edit it and tap on “Save/update” to make changes.
Where Do I Enter My RemoteConnect code?
Go to the AKA remoteconnect page and sign in to your account and you will be redirected to where to enter your activation code.
How To Troubleshoot Aka.ms/RemoteConnect Not Working
If you are having a difficult time logging and enter the activation code to activate cross-play, you can check your internet access and make sure that you are entering the right login information. If this didn’t work, consider restarting your device and generate a new activation code. Then, follow the sets above to setup the Minecraft game cross-play with your Nintendo switch or PS4 depending on your console.
Can I Use My Minecoins When Playing Via Remote Connect?
There is no restriction using your Minecoins when you are playing via remote connect. This is because a free Microsoft account makes Minecoins cross-compatible on different platforms.
Microsoft gives different options to make sure users find their services commendable and easu to work with. However, if uou have issue fixing https://aka.ms/remoteconnect using this guide, kindlu refer to the video or leave a comment so that we can fix it together.