What we Discussed
Smartphonelogs APK download for Android to secure data and backup photos online for free. Download Smartphonelogs for Android from the Google play store to secure and backup old photos on your Android phone.
Smartphonelogs app is an Android app that is dedicated to backup old photos, documents, files, WhatsApp chats, download, contacts, and call logs on Android for free.
At the start, Smartphonelogs login is necessary. As you will be asked to create a SmartphoneLogs login but you will need to enter a unique username and password to start with.
However, the Smartphonelogs app is no longer available in the Google play store. Therefore, to download Smartphonelogs app you then need to rely on the APK app from your favourite APK download site.
Here in this guide, you will get to know how to download Smartphonelogs APK and have a firsthand experience to back up your files using the smartphone logs app.
What is SmartphoneLogs
SmartphoneLogs is an APK app for Android users to backup their phone using a third-party app with a unique username and password to secure their data. SmartphoneLogs work with all Android phone OS with unique UI and easy to navigate set up.
The idea behind the SmartphoneLogs app is to allow users to create a backup of their phone files, document, call logs, and contacts and restore it to their phone when they need it.
When the SmartphoneLogs app is installed on your phone you can easily restore your file backup to a new phone when you lost your phone.
Don’t Miss: Lootvalley – Download Apps and Earn Rewards
Features of SmartphoneLogs
SmartphoneLogs app has some unique features that turn the app into a competitive backup app for Android OS.
- Automatic phone backup to the cloud.
- The app is compatible with multiple phones and all Android OS.
- You can also use the app to backup phone browser bookmarks.
- To use SmartphoneLogs APK your phone must support 16 API.
For SmartphoneLogs secure data app to work it requires permission to the following access on your phone.
- Read the user’s contacts data
- Open network sockets
- Access information about networks
- Access information about Wi-Fi networks
- Access precise location
- Access to an approximate location
- Access location in the background
- Prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming
- Record audio
- Write to external storage
- Read from external storage
- Read-only access to phone state
Smartphonelogs.net is the official portal for SmartphoneLog app to download and install the app. However, the SmartphoneLogs net website provides users with a download link such as a link to download secure data app from the Google Play store for Android and iPhone download link from the Apple apps store.
Download SmartphoneLogs APK
There are many websites to download SmartphoneLogs APK and install the app on your Android phone. Since the SmartphoneLogs app is not available in the Google play store, then, it’s quite impossible to download the app directly from the Android app store.
However, to download SmartphoneLogs backup APK app, navigate to the APK download site, search for “Smartphonelogs” and tap on the download button.
A popup will appear at the bottom of uour phone warning you that the app might harm your phone. Tap on the “OK” button to download the app.
Install SmartphoneLogs APK
The steps to install SmartphoneLogs APK on Android is simple direct and the method is similar on all Android OS.
- Tap “Settings >> security >> unknown sources >> toggle the option to enable install from unknown sources.”
- Navigate to your phone file manager >> download and tap on smartphonelogs.apk.
- Tap on the “Install” button located at the bottom right on the installation screen.
The installation process will take a few seconds to complete and once the process is completed tap on the “Open” button to launch the Android data secure app.
SmartphonesLog login is a unique username and password to access your secured data on the SmartphoneLogs cloud.
- Launch the SmartphoneLogs app on your Android phone.
- Enter a unique username, password and email (optional).
- Check “Backup all old phones.
- Check “Backup over WiFi only”
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Tap on “Save and Activate Secure Data.”
After the SmartphoneLogs login, you also need to allow permission for the app to read and access your phone data.
Allow SmartphoneLogs Permission
You need to allow SmartphoneLog app to access and read your data. To do this, follow the procedures below.
- Swipe down the notification tray and tap on the “Settings” cogwheel gear icon.
- Tap on “Apps >> Secure Data >> Permission.”
- Turn of permission to phone contacts, location, microphone, phone, and storage.”
Now, you are ready to start using the SmartphoneLogs secure data app on your Android phone.
SmartphoneLogs Update Download
You have to download and install the latest SmartphoneLogs update from the APK download website. Since the app is not available the Google play store, then, an automatic update will not be done, so, you have to manually download and install the newest version of the data secure app for your Android phone.
SmartphoneLogs Secure Data not Working
You can fix the secure data keeps crashing or not working by clearing the app caches.
- Go to your phone settings.
- Tap the “Apps” manager.
- Tap on the “Secure Data” icon.
- Tap on “Storage.”
- Tpa “clear cache and clear data.”
Your SmartphoneLogs login will be cleared when you tap on “clear data” option in the app settings.