What we Discussed
Tik Tok duet feature allows users to form align with a love one or Tik Tok celebrity in existing Tik Tok videos and upload it to your profile.
If you are basically searching for Tik Tok duet tutorial and how to form a duet with someone on Tik Tok, on iPhone and Android, this guide is for you.
Not only that, but you can also duet yourself with your videos on Tik Tok or feature your kids or family on your popular Tik Tok video.
What is Tik Tok Duet?
Duet is a Tik Tok app advance feature to show others who are not part of your Tik Tok video when you created it by dividing the video screen into two and duet on one part alongside the video
Why Can’t I Duet on Tik Tok?
If you are running old Tik Tok app you won’t be able to duet on Tik Tok as the feature is not introduced to the first Tik Tok app generation.
Why I can’t duet on Tik Tok may also occur if you have been banned or reported to Tik Tok admin for dueting people’s videos and they choose to report you when this happens, Tik Tok can disable your profile duet feature.
Although, while you will not be able to duet videos you do not upload, you will still be able to duet yourself on your own video or duet your videos adding memes.
Tik Tok Deut memes are a funny way of showing a meme on your video using the duet feature.
How to Duet with your Videos on Tik Tok
This is more like you duet with yourself on Tik Tok. If you have your own videos on Tik Tok and you would like to duet with it, here are the steps.
1. Launch the Tik Tok app on your phone and enter your login information to access your Tik Tok account profile.
2. Click on your video you want to duet and click on the 3 vertical dots and tap “Duet” from the pop-up.
3. There you have two options. The “Tap to shoot” and “Hold to Shoot”. You can also add effect. Shoot your duet, add effects, speeds. You can even flip it.
Note: The Tik Tok duet flip feature switches the front camera to the rear camera so you can capture life even and duet it with the video.
4. Tap the mark icon to make an effect to the video you are dueting and you are good.
How to Duet with Someone on Tik Tok
This is a bit different from a video you upload to Tik Tok yourself. To duet yourself with someone on Tik Tok, these steps might help.
1. Log in to your Tik Tok account and find the video you want to duet yourself with.
2. Tap on the share icon as if you want to share the video on your social media account.
3. Tap on Duet feature on the pop-up that comes from below
4. Then, start recording your own video and save it when you are done. Meanwhile, this dueting on someone’s video will not appear on the original video, it’ll only show on the one uploaded to your profile.