You can also use the TikTok web on your computer browsers using the ARC welder plugin for integration. Here is how.
If you have installed TikTok APK on your Android before you can also install the TikTok APK on your PC using an emulator of your choice.
You can also download the TikTok app from the Google play store using an emulator and install it on your Windows computer. However, the major set back of using the TikTok app on PC is the mobility of the PC.
Meanwhile, if you are only interested in using your PC or laptop to share short videos on TikTok with the help of TikTok web, you are good to go with your Windows OS computer with a WebCam.
TikTok for PC allows you to share a live video of yourself or a combination of video and music together and upload it to the platform for your followers. However, there are many emulators you can use to run Android apps on a Windows and MacOS computer.
Here in this guide, I will share with you the entire procedures needed to use TikTok on PC with Windows OS.
TikTok APK vs TikTok Play Store
To choose whether to install TikTok APK or TikTok app from the play store on your Windows computer can pose a difficult decision.
However, since the TikTok app is available in the Google play store, from the TikTok official website, www.tiktok.com, it’s advisable to go for the official app.
Meanwhile, suppose Google removed the TikTok app from the play store, then, the only option left will be to download and install TikTok APK on your Windows computer.
Install TikTo for PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
BlueStacks in a mobile emulator to use a mobile app on a Windows computer. MacOS user can also use the emulator to run iOS apps on a Mac computer.
However, here in this article, I will share with you the entire process you need to follow to download and install the TikTok app on a Windows 7/8/8.1/10/10.1 and other Windows OS.
1. Download and Install BlueStacks emulator on your Windows computer
2. Launch the emulator, go to “my apps” and click on the “Google Play” option
4. Click on the proceed button in the Google service communication center to proceed to the next stage. You can untick those that you ain’t interested in and then click on proceed arrow.
5. Accept the popup to log in to play store
6. Type “TikTok” into the search box and click on search.
7. Click on “Install” to begin TikTok video maker installation process on your Windows computer using BlueStacks
8. Accept the popup
9. The downloading process will begin. The TikTok app weighs 64MB, so, you don’t really need a WiFi to download it.
10. Wait for the installation procedure to complete once the downloader has successfully downloaded the TikTok app and click on “Open”
11. TikTok app will open as seen below on your PC. The interface will be similar to your mobile interface.
12. Now, log into your TikTok account and start sharing your moment videos with your followers using your PC or Laptop WebCam.
With the above procedures, you should be able to use TikTok on a Windows computer and start sharing an amazing moment of your place of work, house, eatery, beach, and lot more with your fans.
If you were able to download Tik Tok for PC using this guide kindly leave a comment below for others.