Google has a mastermind on how to catch their prey as a tech giant. Not just the best search engine but also the best video search engine.
With Google YouTube, you can learn to become an expert in any industry and be certified globally.
Talk about YouTube, the global impact of the video platform cannot be underestimated. However, with official tv.youtube.com, youtube offers free trial service and a monthly charge of $64.99 to cast your youtube TV on Chromecast and other smart devices at home.
Officially, when you visit tv.youtube.com/start you will see a welcome message on Youtube TV bonus and you will be advised to use youtube TV for free before upgrading to the premium service and a discounted price on Chromecast on tv.youtube.com/welcome screen.
However, this guide will not only address tv.youtube.com/start enter code. It will start with how to start tv youtube com start a free trial.
TV Youtube com Start Free Trial
The first message that will pop up when you visit is the advice to start Youtube TV free trial. Basically, the free trial is totally free but a monthly fee of $64.99 will be incurred on your credit card after the free trial has expired.
- Go to the official Youtube TV website.
- You will be redirected to https://tv.youtube.com/welcome/
- At this point, you should see a popup about the youtube TV free trial.
- Tap on “Try it Free” to start your free trial registration or “Dismiss” to dismiss and sign in to your YouTube TV account.
- Select your Google Gmail account and sign in to your account if you have multiple Gmail account, select it and sign in to your desirable Google account. Note that you cannot use the same Google account for multiple youtube TV free trial accounts.
- You need to enter your Zip code for youtube TV to find all network in your area.
- Select your base plan and addons Follow the instruction on the screen to complete the free trial access and start to watch in a minute.
That is it. You youtube TV free trial will start. Now, you can cast it on your TV or Chromecast if you prefer to watch videos on a bigger screen instead of your phone or laptop.
Note: Only YouTube users from the United state are allowed to try YouTube free and even subscribe.
YouTube allows you to watch YouTube TV on smart devices. And quite a number of smart devices are compatible with which you first need to generate the activation code.
Once the activation code is set you can proceed to tv.youtube.com/start, enter the activation code, and follow the on-screen instruction.
- Go to the official YouTube TV portal at tv.youtube.com/start.
- Enter the activation code on your device and click on the “Next” button to link your smart TV to your YouTube TV account.
- Once the activation code is verified, you will start to watch YouTube TV in a minute on the smart device.
You should see a success message on your TV screen and the tv.youtube.com start code screen will disappear and you can start to watch youtube TV on the device.
Download tv.youtube.com App
To enjoy youtube TV on a smartphone you can download and install the tv.youtube.com/welcome mobile app on your phone. The official youtube TV app doesn’t require tv.youtube.com/start enter code. you only need to download and install the youtube TV app and sign in with your [either] youtube TV free trial.
How to Sign in tv.youtube.com/start on Android & iPhone
The first you want to take to sign in tv.youtube.com on your mobile would be to download the app. Follow the download link above to download tv.youtube.com/start app for Android and iPhone. And follow the steps below to activate tv.youtube.com on Android and iPhone.
- Open the youtube TV app on your Android or iPhone.
- Click on the “Sign in” tab.
- Enter your username and password [Google Gmail and password].
- Click on “Login.”
you will not be asked to visit tv.youtube.com/start or tv.youtube.com/welcome to use YouTube TV on Android and iPhone.
How to Find
Follow the procedures below to find your
- Open the
- Tap on your profile picture to the top right.
- Click on “Settings” gear icon from the drop-menu.
- Scroll down until you find “Link with TV code.”
- A Blue code will appear on your TV screen.
How to Enter tv.
First, find the
- Open the
- Click on your profile picture to the top right of the app screen.
- Tap on “Settings” gear icon.
- Click on “Watch on TV.”
- Click on “Enter TV Code.”
- Enter the
Note: You can link as many as possible devices to your
How to Unlink
You can remove all linked devices from your
- Open the
- Navigate to the app settings.
- Click on “Linked Devices” to see the list of all the smart TV or devices that are linked to your
- Select the device you want to “Unlink” and click “Unlink.” To unlink all linked devices select “Unlink all devices”
To link a new device to your
Note: If you are using the mobile