WhatsApp doesn’t allow two apps on the same phone. That means if you do not have a dual SIM phone, you can not download and install more a single WhatsApp app on it.
This means that you can have personal WhatsApp and WhatsApp business on a phone that is not dual. However, with WebWhats app, the lasting solution to use two WhatsApp app arrives.
Therefore, here in this article to dau, you will learn exclusively how to download and install two WhatsApp on your Android phone using WebWhats.
What is WebWhats?
WebWhats is an app that can be used to monitor and view another WhatsApp account on your phone with or without the user permission.
The Web Whats APK allows you to scan and use another WhatsApp account on your phone or browsers when you visit www.webwhats.com. This is unethical though, but, you might want to try the power of the clone app to use and view other WhatsApp account on your Android phone.
So, in this guide, you will learn the rudiment of how to use Web Whats APK on your Android phone.
Features of WebWhats
Web WhatsApp and Whats Web have the same features. These features include the following.
- Ability to scan other WhatsApp account QRCode on your phone. No WhatsApp web needed.
- Have full access to the scanned WhatsApp account such as read messages, reply messages, change and view status, change profile picture, delete user, delete messages, archive messages, join group, remove and add group member, change WhatsApp name, and many more as much as you can do on WhatsApp web or Zap web.
The app is only available as a mod. This implies that the app cannot be downloaded from the Google play store. However, to use the app, you can only download it from an APK site.
So, if you are struggling with how to download Whats Web and install it on your Android phone, here in this guide, you will learn all you need to get started.
Download Whats Web APK
Since the APK app isn’t available in the Google play store for Android, how then can you download the app? Don’t worry, this article will cover and explain how to download the article. What we will do is to walk you through the methods we used to download and install the WebWhats on Android.
- Go to your favourite APK site such as APKpure, APKhere, etc.
- Go to the search box and type “WebWhats”.
- Tap on the “download” button.
- A new tap will open, tap on the “OK” button that pops up on from your phone screen on the bottom screen.
- If the download process does not start instantly and automatically, tap on the click here to download button. Now the app should start downloading.
However, if the above approach is long for you to cover or it’s too techies, keep reading as I will share with you the direct link to download WebWhats APK.
Enable Unknown Source
To install an APK app on your Android phone you need to enable the option to install apps from other sources other than the apps that are downloaded from the Google play store.
Therefore, to proceed with the steps to install WebWhats, I will walk you through how to enable install from unknown sources.
- Go to your Android phone settings. You can access the phone settings via the phone notification tray or the phone app menu. Just for the fastest option available at the moment.
- Scroll down the screen and tap on “Security”. It depends on your phone, some phones use “security & privacy.” Make sure you find it and tap on it.
- When the page opens, you then need to tap on “unknown sources.” Afterwards, a popup will appear warning you on the implication of this feature on your phone. Tap on the “OK” button to accept that you want to enable the option. Once the option is enabled, you can proceed to install the app.
Note: The steps above might not be the same on your phone due to the phone manufacture and configuration. Therefore, we advise you to find your way around the phone security settings and enable the unknown features to be able to install the APK app.
Install Whats Web
Follow the procedures below to install WebWhats APK on your Android phone.
- Go to your phone file manager or download folder. If you are using a third-party file manager such as ES Files Explorer, you can open it and access the APK installer on it.
- Find and tap on the WebWhats.apk app to open the file installer. You may be asked to select installer options if you have multiple options available.
- Tap on the “Install” button to the bottom right and wait for a couple of seconds for the WebWhats APK app to install successfully on your phone.
Once the app installer is completed. Tap on the “Open” button to launch the app or “Done” to close and attend to it later.
This app works similarly to the WhatsApp web. The approach to scan WhatsApp QR code is the same approach that this app allows you to scan and use WhatsApp web on mobile.
- Open the WebWhats APK app on your phone.
- Tap on “Whats Web.”
- Scan the QR code on the phone second phone screen and wait until the phone scanner vibrate or beeps.
Once this is done, you will be able to access the scanned WhatsApp QR Code on WebWhats.
Disclaimer: Only use the app for educational purpose. We do not take responsibility for any damage that using this app might cause.
|App Name||Whats Web or Web Whats|