Let us catch cruise with Zap Web in this article. WhatsApp does not want you to switch to its alternatives and they keep rolling out new features to make their intention work.
Zap Web app is a major messaging app for Android, iPhone, and PC/macOS with its web app. The app has a lot of features and uniqueness to beat all competitors.
However, if you are missing out some cruise that you can catch using the mobile message app, here are some that we are used to.
If the Webwhats is not preinstalled on your phone, don’t dull your moment just follow the steps below to download it.
Android and iOS users:
- Open Google play store on your phone. For iPhone or iPad you need to open the Apple app store.
- Search for “WhatsApp” instead of “Zap Web”. You should see it as part of the most downloaded apps in the store.
- Click on the “Install” if the app hasn’t been installed before otherwise click on the “update” if you are running an outdated version.
- Open the “WhatsApp Messenger” and accept the terms and conditions.
- Enter the phone number you want to associate to the account.
- Enter the verification code that is sent to the number. So, you want to make sure that the phone number is accessible.
- Click on the “Check” button to proceed. Enter your name, upload your profile picture and you are good to go.
Don’t Miss: How to Download Mod WhatsApp such as GB WhatsApp, FM WhatsApp, etc.
WhatsApp (Zap Web) Guide
For the inconvenience, there is no need to keep your phone at arm’s length to reply and chat on Zap web when you can simply rely on web and desktop client to communicate.
- Go to web.whatsapp.com on your browser.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone (Android or iPhone) and click on the more options to the top right.
- Select “WhatsApp Web” and place the “QR Code scanner” on the web WhatsApp and scan it.
- Wait until your phone vibrates or beeps depending on the settings and link both devices together.
Now, all incoming messages to your WhatsApp mobile will be sent to your on WhatsApp web on your computer whenever you are connected to the internet and launch the web application on your computer tab.
How to Get WhatsApp Web (Web Zap) Notification on Desktop
To get WhatsApp web notification without going to the web portal at web.whatsapp.com follow the procedures below. This works in a way that you will receive all notifications on your desktop once you are connected to the internet without visiting web.whatsapp.com.
- Go to web.whatsapp.com.
- Click on the “three dots” opposite the message box and select “Settings.”
- Click on “Notifications” under your WhatsApp profile name. And check “Desktop Alert.”
All incoming messages to your WhatsApp will be displayed on your WhatsApp to the bottom right. To disable desktop notification just uncheck all options or check “turn off all desktop notification,” select how long you want to mute notifications on desktop and click on “Mute Notifications.”
Zap Web on Desktop
With only the WhatsApp web desktop client for Windows and macOS, you can use Zap web on your computer. Here, you need to download and install the official desktop client for your OS.
- Download WhatsApp web for your OS (Windows or macOS) first.
- Go to your download folder and open the installer. Follow the instruction on the screen to install the desktop client on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Double-click on the Zap web icon on your computer to launch the WhatsApp web QR code interface.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone >> three dots >> WhatsApp web.
- Place your phone rare camera on the QR Code to scan it and wait until it vibrates.
Now, you should be able to access your WhatsApp on your computer with the help of the WhatsApp web.
How to Allow WhatsApp Web Camera Permission
The approaches above should literally solve the WhatsApp web or Zap web but if you are encountering a problem that hinders you from synchronizing your phone to the Web application due to camera problem read below.
- Go to your Android or iPhone settings.
- Click on “Applications or apps depending on your phone.
- Click on WhatsApp from the list of apps.
- Click on “Permission.”
- Check camera option and turn it on to allow it.
For both Android and iPhone to use the phone camera to sync WhatsApp mobile to WhatsApp web, the permission for WhatsApp to use camera must be allowed.
How to Enable WhatsApp Web Dark Mode
If you are fond of using the WhatsApp Web at night you can take the advantage of the dark mode feature to turn on night mode on the platform to help reduce the platform screen brightness.
- Log into your Web WhatsApp by following either of the steps above.
- Click on the more option to the top right of your friend list and click on settings.
- Tap on “Theme” from the list of options.
- A pop up will appear, select “Dark” to change from the default theme settings to “Dark mode” and tap “OK.”
At the moment, WhatsApp cannot switch to Dark mode automatically, it has to be done manually. With the help of the WhatsApp web dark mode, you will be able to control the PC screen brightness.
How to Logout WhatsApp Web
If you no longer want to use Zap web on your browser simply logout from your mobile phone.
- Launch the WhatsApp app on your phone.
- Swipe to chat option and click on the three dots to the top right and click on “WhatsApp Web.”
- Click on “Log out from all devices.”
And now, you will be logged out from the WhatsApp web either on the browser or on the desktop client.
Other activities that you can carry out on WhatsApp web (Web Zap) include how to change background picture and other activities that you normally exercise on WhatsApp app on your phone.